Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glow and Go Travel Puff

Dermstore was so awesome for sending me 6 EXCLUSIVE items from their
beauty/skincare line...and I am proud to bring you the first of many reviews
in video format- so without further rambling - here is
the GLOW AND GO TRAVEL PUFF in all its glory.

-Photos to be posted soon-

My FULL Review:
This is a great product, (8 out of 10) that not only promotes healthy skin
but adds a slight shimmer to your cheeks. I had the pleasure of carrying it along on a recent trip to Las Vegas, Nevada...for some R & R
and it wasn't unpleasant to break into lemme tell ya. As soon as I applied it,
it felt like I really wasn't wearing much makeup..and all women like to feel weightless...it's enough we have blush, mascara and liner, right? and
IF you love mineral makeup- - THIS is for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment